Domalo Limited is looking for an experienced, passionate Nursery Manager who possess the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment to join our team. The ideal candidate will be joining a well established nursery with a dedicated staff team. You will motivate and lead a team by delivering outstanding practice by working side by side with the practitioners whilst working as a Manager to ensure the effective development and daily management of the nursery.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am – 6pm on a shift rota basis. It will be a full time permanent role subject to a successful probationary period.
-Level 3 in Childcare
– 2 year childcare experience required (with senior responsibilities included)
– A full enhanced DBS check will be required
– Driving Licence preferred but not essential
– First Aid
– Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
– Excellent knowledge of Ofsted requirements
– Great understanding of SeNCO.
For more information and to apply for this role please send your CV to Lindsay – firstname.lastname@example.org